Sindhi style whole wheatflour roti crumbled and sugar is added. It is then tempered with hot ghee or oil and relished with papad
- Wheat flour 1½ cups
- Pinch of salt
- Oil 2 tbsp (Or Ghee)
- Sugar 3-4 spoons (or as per taste)
- Mix wheat flour, pinch of salt and oil and make a tough dough
- Divide the dough in to portion and roll into balls.Take each one and roll it with a rolling pin.It should be thick like a paratha.
- Cook it on a tawa, pour little oil while tossing and cook it on medium flame till small brown patches appear on both surfaces of this koki
- While it is still hot, crush it in some large bowl till coarse mixture is obtained.
- Now add sugar and temper it will a spoon full of hot oil or Ghee
- Serve it hot with papad and/ or lime pickle
Please follow and like us: