Veg keema(Soyabean Nuggets and TVP in Gravy)
Healthy Nutrela recipe
- Soyabean chunks (Nuggets /badi soyabean) 50 gms
- TVP (choti soyabean) 50 gms
- Onions 3
- Tomatoes 2
- Green chillies 3
- Turmeric powder ¼ tsp
- Coriander powder 2 tsp
- Tejpatta 1
- Garam masala powder ½ tsp
- Kitchen king masala ¼ tsp
- Kasoori methi (Dry methi leaves) ½ tsp
- Salt to taste
- Oil 2 tbsp
- Soak both Chunks and TVP in warm water for about half hour, Rinse these and squeeze out water.
- Take a pressure cooker, pour some oil and add chopped onions and a tejpatta and fry them on medium flame till golden brown.
- Add chopped tomatoes, green chillies, ginger, salt, all masalas, Soya chunks and TVP and fry them for about 5 minutes.
- Add around 1- 1 and ½ cup of water, close the lid and wait for at least 5 whistles of pressure cooker, or after the pressure builds up in cooker, just put the gas on low flame and let the curry cook under pressure for around 10 minutes or till done.
- Later check the consistency, it should not be too watery
- Garnish it with coriander leaves and serve hot with phulkas,naan or rice, but it tastes best with [url:1]bhughe chaawal