In absence of Sindhi Menu in Restaurants, its hard to locate an eatery where one can find Sindhi Food, all around the globe. Few places in India like Sindhunagar (Ulhasnagar) , Chembur, Indore etc are famous for the popular Sindhi Street food like Dal pakwan, Chola Dhabhal etc, and Food joints like Bhagat Tarachand , Sindhi Rasoi (Chandigarh) and Kailash Parbat are some of the places where Sindhi Food is available .
We request all the readers of this blog, to kindly contribute and help the people around the world, to know where to search for good Sindhi Food in different corners of the world. Do share with us, the Sindhi specialty in your locality by writing us at Sindhirasoi@ gmail. com
We Request visitors to submit Sindhi Food joint address from your locality.
- Shankar Nashta House, Near Canara Bank, Ulhasnagar – 421004.
- Karachi Restaurant, Shivaji Chowk, Ulhasnagar – 421003.
Inputs By Bharat Makhija
- Dholi nashtawala , station road, Ulhasnagar 421003.
- Papu puri bhaji wala , shivaji chowk Ulhasnagar 421003.
- There is one dal pakvan wala nr chopra court don’t know his name but quite famous in chopra court area Ulhasnagar 421003.
Inputs By Manoj Nathani
- Hari Nasta House, Near Hemraj Dairy, Gol Maidan Bhajji Market Area
- Kishore Patice Wala, Gol Maidan, Ulhasnagar – 2
- Also, a Small Stall for Choley Pav, Near Post Office, Ulhasnagar – 1,
Inputs by Praveen Ochani
- Dholu pakodai, Bhatia Chowk,Ulhasnagar -5
- Pappu Puri Bhaji, Ulhasnagar 3
- Jai Shankar Dal Sandwich, Near Canara Bank, Ulhasnagar 4
- A-1 Pani puri, Netaji –Ulhasnagar 5
- Dabeli, Netaji -Ulhasnagar 5
- Dal Pakwaan, Netaji -Ulhasnagar 5
Inputs by Pawan Lohani
- Suresh ja mattar dabbal (mattar pav) Evenings only, Near ration office , Ulhasnagar 5
Kailash Parbat (Check the Menu by clicking on the link) at 1st Pasta lane, Colaba
Kailash Parbat at Korum Mall, Thane
Kailash parbat at R-city, Ghatkopar
Bhagat Tarachand at R-city Ghatkopar
Nanumal Bhojraj ,Shop No.8 & 9, Tardeo Road, Opp. Ganga Jamuna Cinema, Tardeo, Mumbai Central (W), Mumbai
Also at, 1, Ram Complex, Near MAFCO Market, Sector- 18, Vashi,
Inputs by Bina. J
- Jhama Sweets at Chembur Camp for all types of lipsmacking mithais & chaat as well.
- Jhama Sweets at Atur Park- Chembur again for same.
- Vig at Chembur Camp for dal pakwan (v famous), Tikki chole, chole bhature & much more.
- There is one chaat wala (don’t know his name) in Sindhi Camp area outside Santoshi Mata temple.
- A juice seller nxt to Inlaks Hospital -Sindhi Camp area also churns out yummy fresh juices.
- Naru snacks next to Jhama Sweets (Sindhi Camp) is famous for his s pakoras, alu wada, samosa, meethi boondi etc
- Karachi Bakery
- Mozzamjahi Market – +91-40-2460 3502 / 2473 2786
- Opp.Hotel Taj Banjara Road No.1,Banjara Hills - +91 40-6666 0909 , +91 40-6641 8506 / 07
- Sindhi Rasoi – Sco-108, Sec-17-C, Sector-17, Chandigarh – 160017. (SindhiSweets.com) +(91)-(172)-2715448, 2711686
Inputs by Pradeep Dewani
- Seaumal Dal Pakwaan wala , Nawab ka bera , Parbrahm Mandir Ajmer, Rajasthan .
Inputs by Rakesh Shamnani
- In Jalgaon – Chhamanlal ji ke Daal Pakwan in morning and Samosa, Kachori and Patties Chhole in Evening – Add. – Sindhi colony near post office, Jalgaon.
- Paani Puri near Samadha Ashram from 6-9 PM only